Sku Description Price
1462 PowerMini $30.00
Nikken Consultant ID:856972800
Small size. Giant strength. Unbelievable as it may seem, Nikken succeeded in putting advanced, patented DynaFlux® Magnetic Technology into the miniature dynamo known as the Kenko PowerMini. DynaFlux works by placing individual magnets in polar opposition, to intensify the magnetic field so that it extends farther from the surface. The result is greater field depth and 100% coverage, without requiring an increase in magnetic gauss strength. Only DynaFlux can accomplish this feat of engineering and ingenuity.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• DynaFlux places individual magnets in polar opposition (positive or negative poles facing each other)
• Magnetic field is intensified, producing a flux path that extends farther from the surface
• DynaFlux is the only technology using permanent magnets that can accomplish this, without requiring an increase in gauss strength
• The multiple angles afford 100% magnetic coverage
• Non-irritating smooth finish and medical-grade adhesive
• Both magnet and adhesive are water-resistant, for continuous wear
• Polymer shell is non-corroding, additional adhesive discs are included
• Convenient carry case holds a full supply of PowerMini magnets and discs
12 reusable Kenko PowerMini magnets, 24 replaceable adhesive discs
US: Yes CN: Yes
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGY Patented DynaFlux Magnetic Technology (U.S. Patent No. 9,265,966) GAUSS RATING
Magnet diameter 0.38 /10 mm, Adhesive disc 1 in/2.54 cm
MATERIALS CONTAINED IN PRODUCT
Strontium ferrite magnet, adhesive-surfaced fabric disk
Clean the magnet with a damp cloth moistened with a mild detergent or hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent. Gently wipe dry.
90-day limited warranty
NOT AN ADHESIVE BANDAGE. Do not use on lacerations, abrasions, injured or damaged skin. If you use an electronic medical device such as a pacemaker, or have a magnetically sensitive surgical implant, do not wear this product. Women in the first trimester of pregnancy, or anyone who has a health problem should first consult a physician before wearing this product. If skin irritation results from wearing this product, discontinue use.
CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not for children under 3.
Specification or appearance are subject to change without notice.